This chrome 120°- 150° angle rear view camera is the clearest and greatest camera available on the market today. The casing of the camera has a IP68 rating which can withstand all weather conditions. Optional 150° view angle
There are a number of advantages to this camera system:
* The affordable system produces a surprisingly good picture of what’s behind you. There’s a wide angle of view behind the car.
* The camera provides dotted lines to help you see where your car is in relation to the camera picture. This is helpful for
parking and backing up.
* The clarity of the picture is fantastic, especially during the day.
* The camera comes with enough wire to reach from the back of your vehicle all the way to the monitor in front.
* The camera is waterproof, although it’s important to tape wire connections.
* This tiny camera blends in with the exterior of your car.
One potential drawback to this camera is the installation process. Installing the camera itself if easy, especially if you mount it to the license plate area. However, the camera needs to be hard-wired directly to your reverse light. The manufacturer recommends professional installation to help with this issue, although if you are familiar with your car’s electrical system, you may be able to do it yourself.
Car Front / Side / Rear View Camera
Wide Viewing Angle
120°-150° Ultra Wide Viewing Angle / 150° Optional, compliance with FMVSS111 standard
NTSC / PAL
-20°C ~ +85°C / RH 95% Max
0 Lux (IR On)
1Vp.p 75 Ω CVBS/AHD
FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards) 111 is a law coming into full effect on May 1st 2018 which requires a minimum view behind a vehicle which has a gross weight of 10,000 pounds or lower. Watch to learn all the details involved and how backup cameras can help your vehicle be compliant with this new regulation.